Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(of an organism) able to tolerate a wide range of habitats or ecological conditions.
- ‘Also as seen in graptolites, many of the taxa that were common during the Hirnantian were eurytopic species, high-latitude immigrants, or endemic, relict faunas.’
- ‘Such conservatism is usually seen in ecological generalists or eurytopic taxa.’
- ‘Moreover, it is apparent that some taxa were eurytopic whereas others were stenotopic, similar recent ones.’
- ‘These subtropical and warm temperate taxa are presumably more eurytopic than their tropical counterparts, but do not exhibit range shifts in response to Neogene environmental change.’
- ‘Because of their geographic distribution, these genera should at least have been more eurythermal, if not more eurytopic, than the tropical corbulid taxa that did not suffer global extinction.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips