Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1Able to be extended or stretched; extendable.‘in a second, she was out of the car, extensible baton in hand’
- ‘silk is an exceptionally strong, extensible, and tough material’
- ‘However, software-based protection can allow for more extensible security models, with potentially significant performance improvements over traditional hardware-based solutions.’
- ‘This is far from the only extensible platform out there and everybody has their personal pet peeves with the code base.’
- 1.1Computing Designed to allow the addition of new capabilities and functionality.
- ‘an extensible architecture designed to accommodate changes’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips