Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A heartbeat outside the normal rhythm, as often occurs in normal individuals.
- ‘Ventricular tachycardia is defined as three or more ventricular extrasystoles in succession at a rate of more than 120 beats/min.’
- ‘Toxic effects include anorexia, nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness, and visual disturbances, as well as extrasystoles and excessive slowing of the heart rate.’
- ‘Ventricular extrasystoles are also common and, in the context of the structurally normal heart, are almost always benign’
- ‘Many patients with heart failure, however, show complex ventricular extrasystoles on 24 hour monitoring.’
- ‘The presence of extrasystoles that have been induced by exercise is neither sensitive nor specific for coronary artery disease.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips