Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Values supposedly learned within a traditional family unit, typically those of high moral standards and discipline.
- ‘Society has lost family values, morals, values, Christianity, order and structure.’
- ‘That party campaigned vigorously on such moral issues as traditional family values.’
- ‘He was a close personal friend whom I have always looked up to for his strong moral and family values.’
- ‘Who are the Conservatives to tell me what God, family values and social morals are?’
- ‘Good schools depend heavily on the moral attitudes and family values of the students that attend them to be successful.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips