Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A small electronic device containing flash memory that is used for storing data or transferring it to or from a computer, digital camera, etc.
- ‘But this particular flash drive is really tiny and in our minds that makes keeping track of it a serious priority especially if it's being used to transport sensitive data.’
- ‘There may be a situation where a 128MB or 256MB flash drive may not be enough though.’
- ‘The boy turned the computer on, plugged in the flash drive he had brought with him, and got to work.’
- ‘He'd pick it up on his pen flash drive before he left for home.’
- ‘Now go ahead and re-insert the flash drive into an available USB port.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips