Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Any of a large class of plant pigments having a structure based on or similar to that of flavone.
- ‘Such chemicals as carotenoids, flavonoids and phenols are generally present in foods of plant rather than animal origin.’
- ‘Apples are rich in plant compounds called flavonoids including catechin and quercetin.’
- ‘Naturally occurring plant pigments, flavonoids are one of the reasons fruits and vegetables are so good for you.’
- ‘The brain benefits of grape juice stem from its flavonoids, natural plant chemicals that act as antioxidants.’
- ‘Quercetin is a flavonoid derived from a water-soluble plant pigment.’