Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A festival of Irish or Celtic music, dancing, and culture.
- ‘There's a lot of songs and music associated with it, and they used to hold a lot of festivals and fleadhs there.’
- ‘All entries and fee for the fleadh must be in before Thursday May 1.’
- ‘All competitors who took part in the fleadh and who represented their county and province so well deserve to be congratulated.’
- ‘In recent years there had been an upsurge in local involvement in the fleadh and with considerable success.’
- ‘No entries will be accepted after this date or on the day for the fleadh.’
From Irish fleadh ceoil ‘music festival’.