Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A wind of force 5 on the Beaufort scale (17–21 knots or 31–9 km/h).
- ‘He is ideally placed at the lee end of the wind to intercept carp travelling up on the fresh breeze.’
- ‘Weather conditions were ideal for competitors with grey/blue skies and a slight fresh breeze.’
- ‘Division two struggled to find their form in the fresh breeze and Len Jones faltered on the East nine to lose shots to par but still managed third place with his net 79.’
- ‘The day was clear with a fresh breeze evident all day.’
- ‘It was a dry, sunny day with a fresh breeze and under-foot conditions were ideal.’