Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A progression of numbers with a constant ratio between each number and the one before (e.g. 1, 3, 9, 27, 81).
- ‘Another way of obtaining this result is to differentiate both sides of the formula for the sum of a geometric progression.’
- ‘One of the worlds growing technological innovation is telecommunications, with its number of punters growing at a geometric progression.’
- ‘One knows what happens otherwise: a geometric progression of crime, which neither the courts and nor the prisons are able to cope with.’
- ‘The proportion of total expenditure that is devoted to food tends to decrease exactly in arithmetic progression as total expenditure increases in geometric progression.’
- ‘Any radius from the origin meets the spiral at distances which are in geometric progression.’