Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Relating to the form of the landscape and other natural features of the earth's surface; geomorphological.
- ‘The massive scale of California's dominant geomorphic feature, covering several climatic zones, would seem to defy attempts at anything more than such a cursory examination.’
- ‘Many ecological and geomorphic processes in high mountains are influenced by changes in precipitation and temperature.’
- ‘There are a number of different groundwater systems in Australia that produce dryland salinity and these operate according to local geological and geomorphic conditions.’
- ‘We were able to find several different geomorphic signatures, what the features look like, and if they have frozen beds of snow, sand and ice in them.’
- ‘Under conditions of long-lasting climatic and geomorphic stability ecosystem complexity evolves in a non-monotonous way with the nutrient status of soil.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips