Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A fertilizer consisting of growing plants that are ploughed back into the soil.
- ‘Stephen Leblanc uses cow manure, green manure and crop rotation to ensure nutrient-rich soil for his rapeseed crop.’
- ‘Under organic management, fields received cover crop green manure as well as periodic dairy manure applications.’
- ‘Out of these sources only farmyard manure and green manure are widely used.’
- ‘The soil must have enough nitrogen to break down these components and a good idea is to add green manure, bloodmeal, or cottonseed meal to make decomposition more effective.’
- ‘Popular choices for green manure include: annual ryegrass. barley, buckwheat, clover, winter wheat and winter rye.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips