Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The full moon that is seen nearest to the time of the autumn equinox.
- ‘Rose looked excitedly out of the window at the large harvest moon.’
- ‘The harvest moon came over the city-country of Sarconis, and the farmers brought in their harvests.’
- ‘And before them, low in the sky, hung the harvest moon, almost close enough to touch.’
- ‘It was the harvest moon month - it should not be this cold.’
- ‘‘I couldn't have asked for a better night,’ he informed her as he gazed up at the nearly full harvest moon casting its light down on the waves.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips