Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A mild, semi-soft Danish cheese with small irregular holes.
- ‘'Another area of growth we have seen is seasoned gourmet cheeses such as dill havarti and sun-dried tomato mozzarella,’ she adds.’
- ‘We went home, and I made myself sandwich using a hot dog bun, a slice of havarti cheese and some sliced roast beef.’
- ‘Creamy cones of havarti strike a balance with these salt-and-vinegar stars.’
- ‘The smoky, spicy, espressolike flavors of this wine from the south of France are delicious juxtaposed against the buttery creaminess of the havarti.’
- ‘Havarti was created in the 19th century by cheese maker Hanne Nielsen. Havarti is available in flavors ranging from mildly sharp to strongly aromatic.’
Named after the farm of the Danish cheesemaker Hanne Nielsen.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips