Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A film director.
- ‘As everyone knows, Tinseltown is all about the lawsuits and the brinkmanship of the helmers and studio heads, and who blinks first.’
- ‘Last year alone, Kate Winslet finalized her divorce from assistant director Jim Threapleton and shacked up with Oscar-winning helmer Sam Mendes.’
- ‘The hour-long Director's Series will be a highlight this summer, profiling today's top Hollywood helmers, including Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorcese, and Clint Eastwood.’
- ‘Other indie helmers started trickling into the party later.’
- ‘The veteran TV helmer may be directing from a script that could have been written by two trained chimpanzees, but he doesn't do much to enliven the proceedings.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips