Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A T-lymphocyte that influences or controls the differentiation or activity of other cells of the immune system.
- ‘The HIV+ group was found to have significantly lower autonomic function than did the controls, along with lower helper cell counts.’
- ‘The virus affects certain white blood cells, called T4 helper cells, which help the body fight disease.’
- ‘Creatine also appears to increase the activity of muscle helper cells called satellite cells.’
- ‘They exposed both naïve and mature helper cells to HIV, then stimulated the naïve cells to multiply through several rounds of cell division.’
- ‘Because the cells originate without specialized abilities to fight specific diseases, they are known as T-zero helper cells.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips