Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Any substance that tends to increase the amount of hemoglobin in the blood.
- ‘Every month, when students came for collection of hematinic, check was made for compliance and side effects.’
- ‘She had a smooth postoperative recovery and maintained her hematocrit postoperatively without any hematinics when reviewed in the outpatient clinic after two weeks.’
- ‘The patient was taken up for surgery 15 days after initiation of oral hematinics when his hemoglobin was measured to be 10.8 g.’
- ‘Our purpose was to study the effect of hematinic supplementation on the maternal erythropoietin response during singleton pregnancy.’
- ‘Recovery from aplastic anemia occurred 4 months after the discontinuation of suspected myelotoxic drugs and use of hematinics.’
Tending to increase the amount of hemoglobin in the blood.
- ‘Iron sucrose is a hematinic agent that was recently approved by the FDA for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in patients undergoing chronic hemodialysis who are receiving concomitant erythropoietin therapy.’
- ‘Mothers were called every week and were made to consume the hematinic supplement in the clinic itself.’
- ‘Chromagen Forte® is now the #1 newly prescribed branded oral prescription hematinic product in the United States.’
- ‘Equi-Cell is a liquid vitamin and mineral hematinic supplement containing essential levels of iron, copper, B-vitamins, antioxidant vitamins, and selenium for horses in a palatable, easy-to-feed base.’
- ‘This growth represents the largest quarter-over-quarter volume gain among all branded oral prescription hematinic products in the United States.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips