Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Originating in or carried by the blood.
- ‘Tuberculosis bacteria reach the gastrointestinal tract via haematogenous spread, ingestion of infected sputum, or direct spread from infected contiguous lymph nodes and fallopian tubes.’
- ‘It is also appropriate to investigate for metastatic infection or distant sources of hematogenous dissemination of infection such as infected aneurysm, skin lesions, septic phlebitis, and osteomyelitis.’
- ‘Although the extension of infection appeared to be primarily direct, lesions suggesting hematogenous dissemination were occasionally noted in bone marrow and skin.’
- ‘Dissemination occurs in immunosuppressed individuals via hematogenous or direct neuronal extension.’
- ‘Uncommon lesions suggesting hematogenous dissemination of virus were noted in both inoculation groups.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips