Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The presence of blood in urine.
- ‘He suffered from pain in the loins, scanty urine, hematuria, and generalized edema.’
- ‘Chest radiography was normal and analysis of her urine showed no haematuria or proteinuria.’
- ‘The patient is a 67-year-old man who presented with gross hematuria and a positive urine cytologic test result.’
- ‘The patient described in this case study presented with hematuria, proteinuria, and elevated blood pressure.’
- ‘Men with severe symptoms, urinary retention, recurrent urinary infections, incontinence, haematuria, or bladder stones should be referred to a urologist.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips