Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
The Jewish festivals of Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashana.
- ‘On the Jewish High Holidays we take collective responsibility for our own lives and for the activities of the community and society of which we are a part.’
- ‘I still took off for the High Holidays and I wouldn't drive on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, but I stopped going to shul.’
- ‘My in-laws, who are amazing, usually come to London twice a year, for the High Holidays and for Pesach.’
- ‘‘We use this synagogue only for the High Holidays and special occasions,’ the rabbi said proudly.’
- ‘It is the beginning of the month of Elul, the period of introspection leading up to the High Holidays.’