Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A polysaccharide molecule which is one of the chief components of connective tissue, forming a gelatinous matrix that surrounds cells.
- ‘Other therapies include corticosteroids, hyaluronic acid and glucosamine.’
- ‘The detachment occurs because following the surgical removal of the lens during cataract surgery, vitreous hyaluronic acid may pass into the anterior chamber and escape through the trabecular meshwork.’
- ‘These cells are fed elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid from the dermis and their function is to filter out impurities and to provide a smooth appearance.’
- ‘It is the essential substrate for hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans used in maintaining healthy joint function.’
- ‘The glucose in honey or derived from sugar may facilitate a balance between hyaluronic acid and collagen, similar to that found in fetal wounds.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips