Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A condition in which the level of acid in the gastric juices is excessive, causing discomfort.
dyspepsia, hyperacidity, acidity, heartburn, stomach ache, a stomach ache, upset stomach, an upset stomach, stomach upset, a stomach upset, a gastric upset
- ‘If I eat spicy food, I get hyperacidity.’
- ‘This will ease heartburn, hyperacidity, gastritis and peptic ulceration, and its gentle astringency is also useful in treating diarrhoea in children.’
- ‘Hyperacidity, abdominal pain and frequent bowel movements are a possibility and patients try out several specialists without any abnormality being detected.’
- ‘Because it improves digestion but does not heat the body, Amla-Berry is ideal for calming mild to moderate hyperacidity.’
- ‘Henna painting also takes away excess heat from the body and calms hives and rashes and balances hyperacidity.’