Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Overactivity of the thyroid gland, resulting in a rapid heartbeat and an increased rate of metabolism.
- ‘It is unusual for patients with nodular thyroid disease to have hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.’
- ‘Evaluation may also be appropriate for women who develop postpartum symptoms of hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.’
- ‘You review the symptoms of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism with her and find that she has none of them.’
- ‘The symptoms of both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are non-specific and can be mimicked by other conditions.’
- ‘These tests can help determine if a patient has thyroid problems, including hyperthyroidism and cancer or other growths.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips