Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A decreased volume of circulating blood in the body.
- ‘Possible side effects include hypovolemia, orthostatic hypotension, and urinary loss of potassium and magnesium.’
- ‘If the patient shows evidence of symptomatic hypovolemia, blood should be sent for type and cross.’
- ‘Thirst is also stimulated by hypotension and hypovolemia.’
- ‘Dobutamine is contraindicated in patients with hypovolemia.’
- ‘Clearly her relaxation had owed more to hypovolaemia than anaesthesia.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips