Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Relating to or denoting techniques making use of the absorption of antibodies by insoluble preparations of antigens.
- ‘In bancroftian filariasis, detection of circulating antigen by enzyme linked immunosorbent assay or rapid immunochromatographic testing has replaced microscopy.’
- ‘An antigen assay using enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay technology has proven sensitivity of approximately 90%.’
- ‘Immunologic or antigenic fibrinogen can be quantitated by radial immunodiffusion or enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.’
- ‘All 79 patients were seronegative for the HIV antibody by the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.’
- ‘In Nicaragua, for example, the national reference laboratory of the Ministry of Health adapted an enzyme linked immunosorbent assay kit for diagnosing dengue fever.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips