Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Not able to be compressed.
- ‘I do understand that and, as I say, we are trying to compress the incompressible.’
- ‘Additionally, intelligent data compression will automatically detect data that is not compressible and turn off compression for such incompressible data files.’
- ‘Hydrostats are characterized by a central volume of pressurized incompressible fluid surrounded by a membrane in tension; all amniote intromittent organs include a central space surrounded by a tensile membrane.’
- ‘A phenomenological theoretical study has modeled the edge by treating lipids as incompressible yet elastically deformable objects whose energy depends on chain extension length as well as headgroup packing density curvature.’
- ‘In our approach, we take the incompressible nature of the motion into consideration and avoid the calculation of the spatiotemporal derivatives of the images, which are often nearly singular in large regions of the images.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips