Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Lack of coordination, especially the inability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently.
- ‘Although thought to be particularly associated with Asperger's syndrome, clumsiness or incoordination (developmental coordination disorder) can occur in any of the autistic spectrum disorders’
- ‘These include euphoria, fixed and complacent ideas, uncontrollable laughter, and neuromuscular incoordination.’
- ‘Some children taking Neurontin may experience fatigue, sleep problems, dizziness, incoordination, behavioral problems, weight gain, movement problems or nystagmus (a rhythmical jerking of the colored part of the eye).’
- ‘Weakness, incoordination, cramps and spasm develop with difficulty in using the hands for skilled movements, also with walking, speaking and swallowing.’
- ‘Nerve damage can cause motor or sensory weakness with numbness, tingling and incoordination.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips