Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Belief in or advocacy of change by degrees; gradualism.
- ‘The signature aspect of the current president is his belief that incrementalism is bunk.’
- ‘There is no acceptance of the need for incrementalism that all of politics is based upon.’
- ‘So to the citizens of Vancouver; good luck in your endeavour and kudos for daring to think big in an age of incrementalism.’
- ‘The steady incrementalism of this advance may be less spectacular, but it feels more solid.’
- ‘But incrementalism in wartime when our national survival may be at stake is unacceptable.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips