Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
- another term for incunabulum
- ‘He seems to have had little direct contact with the British Museum, except that in November 1943 he presented one French incunable to the museum.’
- ‘A complete issue of the John Rylands Bulletin is here dedicated to that library's holdings of Spanish incunables, which number twenty.’
- ‘The work was printed in 1493 by Anton Koberger, and includes 1809 woodcuts from 645 blocks, making it the most richly illustrated incunable.’
- ‘His annotations to an incunable edition of Old Frisian law reveal his interest in Anglo-Saxon canon law.’
Late 19th century via French from Latin incunabula (see incunabulum).