Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
An act of placing both hands on a person's arm and then twisting it with a wringing motion to produce a burning sensation.
- ‘It took me a while to figure out what exactly that mark was, it looked like those Indian burns that kids give each other.’
- ‘I've invented arm braces that protect your most vulnerable areas - your arms - from Indian burns.’
- ‘Leo, sitting next to me, suddenly grabbed my arm and pointed at bruises that were in a pattern of Indian burns along with large ovals.’
- ‘When we took prisoners, we tortured them with pinches and Indian burns whether they told us their secrets or not.’
- ‘Now - everyone must give an Indian burn to the person on their left, to make the oath final.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips