Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A question in reported speech (e.g. they asked who I was).
- ‘Instead of asking them direct questions about their own activities, it was deemed better to ask indirect questions about the activities of their peers.’
- ‘I asked some indirect questions to find out his marital status.’
- ‘‘Well then let me ask you an indirect question,’ Karen offered.’
- ‘Still beating around the bush, she asked another indirect question.’
- ‘Once silence installed itself again, Reilly shot another indirect question at how Josie was feeling.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips