Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Not having a distinctive character or features.
- ‘If the first film had anything going for it, it was the lead actress, whose roles prior had been indistinctive and forgettable.’
- ‘Jake on the other hand, sat at the very front, a couple of his own cronies on either side of him, all three of them talking in indistinctive low whispers.’
- ‘He smiled again as he saw me, mumbling something indistinctive.’
- ‘The shadows reminded me of Gregory and the indistinctive noises around me brought me into some kind of trance.’
- ‘This would be all well and good if they did not come off as rather generic and indistinctive.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips