Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The study of equipment and buildings formerly used in industry.
- ‘The industrial archaeology of Tennessee caves is limited to a few studies of saltpeter mining and moonshine production sites.’
- ‘If you commissioned an industrial historian or someone from the field of industrial archeology, he would see things quite differently.’
- ‘It was then that he began to take an interest in industrial archeology and assembled an extensive collection of paintings such as this prizewinner.’
- ‘At Gathurst, near Wigan, I found a fascinating slice of industrial archeology caught in a time warp.’
- ‘If you like a blend of industrial archeology and natural history then here is the ideal place.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips