Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A small diamond, not of gem quality, used in abrasives and in cutting and drilling tools.
- ‘Explosives carefully applied to carbon produce industrial diamonds for as cutting, grinding and polishing tools.’
- ‘What they can do is lower the price of industrial diamonds (small, poor quality diamonds).’
- ‘Katanga produced copper, 60% of the world's uranium and 80% of the world's industrial diamonds.’
- ‘Basic customs duty on platinum and non industrial diamonds was reduced from 40% to 25%.’
- ‘The company admitted conspiring to fix prices in the $500 million industrial diamond market in 1991 and 1992.’