Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
If Allah wills it.
- ‘The surgery of Mujasim will be conducted by Dr. F. Sadruddin Shariff very soon inshallah!’
- ‘Thus leather socks would also protect my feet - inshallah.’
- ‘As the countdown begins for the release of the magazine this summer, inshallah, your support shall be valuable.’
- ‘With him we will, inshallah, reach a peaceful settlement.’
- ‘I tell her that everything's going to be fine and that, inshallah, nothing happened to my sister.’
From Arabic in šā' Allāh.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips