Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An arrangement for payment by installments.
- ‘Failure to do so can lead to the instalment plan being withdrawn and recovery action being taken through the courts.’
- ‘This ‘cash and carry system’ included the refusal to purchase any need with a personal cheque, on credit, or using any type of instalment plan.’
- ‘Apparently no mainstream publisher was interested in the ninth volume in his Legends of Ethshar series, so he is offering the book online on a sort of instalment plan.’
- ‘NU believes many people who can't afford to commit a lump sum are not being sold instalment plans because, until now, such plans have not earned the middle man any commission.’
- ‘All I can do with these preset bills is to take advantage of any discounts or instalment plans that come from paying by Direct Debit.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips