Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A large organization, such as a bank, pension fund, labor union, or insurance company, that makes substantial investments on the stock exchange.
- ‘They will initially be offered to institutional investors such as banks, pension funds, and insurance holdings.’
- ‘Banks and institutional investors are showing a healthy appetite for financing these deals.’
- ‘The local securities market was still very illiquid and risky for pension funds and other institutional investors.’
- ‘Their collapse would rock the shaky US stock market, and it might also hit pension funds and institutional investors.’
- ‘He's got banking experience which institutional investors have been looking for.’