Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A branch of mathematics concerned with the determination, properties, and application of integrals.
- ‘There he was to receive a good understanding of basic mathematics studying differential and integral calculus, analytic geometry and the foundations of analysis.’
- ‘He studied a lot of mathematics in his own time including trigonometry, differential and integral calculus, and complex numbers long before he met these topics in his formal education.’
- ‘There he gave courses on astronomy, celestial mechanics, the differential and integral calculus, the theory of probability, geometry and trigonometry.’
- ‘With clear definition of real numbers formulated at the end of the 19th century, differential and integral calculus had developed into an authentic mathematical system.’
- ‘From 1852 to 1858 he taught algebra and geometry, while from 1860 to 1862 he taught differential and integral calculus.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips