Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Any of a class of glycoproteins produced by leukocytes for regulating immune responses.
- ‘They are divided into four major groups: interleukins, interferons, tumor necrosis factors, and transformation growth factors.’
- ‘You may have heard of some of them - the interferons and interleukins, for example.’
- ‘By adding synthetic interleukins to your body, your immune system may have more power to fight the cancer cells.’
- ‘ROS can stimulate the inflammatory system by causing an increase in cytokines (eg, interleukins, tumor necrosis factor) and cell adhesion.’
- ‘These interleukins are triggered by inflammation, tissue damage, or intercurrent infections.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips