Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Situated or applied within the layers of the skin.
- ‘Serum antibodies, direct urine measurement, and intradermal skin tests for mold sensitivity demonstrated a high correlation with exposure and with alteration of the immune system.’
- ‘These results suggest that penicillin can be given safely to patients with negative intradermal skin tests to penicillin.’
- ‘Colonization was defined as having more than 15 colony-forming units of a pathogenic organism on the intradermal part of the catheter, as indicated by the semiquantitative roll-plate technique.’
- ‘A variety of intramuscular and intradermal rabies vaccination schedules are used worldwide.’
- ‘The currently available BCG vaccine is for intradermal use only.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips