Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A local or restricted communications network, especially a private network created using World Wide Web software.
- ‘Increased Internet use, mobile computing, intranets and extranets, and e-commerce initiatives are integral to business communications.’
- ‘The proliferation of Web-based content on corporate intranets, extranets and Web pages has provided a daunting array of challenges.’
- ‘An intranet is the networking medium and it provides a stable messaging and collaboration platform.’
- ‘Newsletters, email, and the intranet can create lots of duplication and mixed messages.’
- ‘Its products allow users to log into the system from a remote location via the internet or a local intranet.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips