Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(of a polymer) in which all the repeating units have the same stereochemical configuration.
- ‘This extremely desirable structure owes its elasticity to the isotactic nature of the polymer, and for this reason these polymers are used for the manufacturing of car tires.’
- ‘Best known for his work in polymer chemistry, Vandenberg independently discovered isotactic polypropylene.’
- ‘The original results in production of isotactic and stereoblock type polypropylenes are presented.’
- ‘Nor have we found crystalline isotactic poly (para-methylstyrene) reported elsewhere in the literature.’
- ‘We recently reported the retardation of the rate of crystallization, measured calorimetrically, in isotactic polystyrene nucleated with silica.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips