Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A large bath with a system of underwater jets of water to massage the body.
bathtub, tub, hot tub
- ‘As far as relaxation is concerned, there is a sauna, a steam room, a jacuzzi, and a water pool with massage jets.’
- ‘The treatment programmes at this centre with its state-of-the-art equipment include saunas, jacuzzis, special bath cubicles, all custom made with spanking clean exteriors and interiors, no doubt offered at a price.’
- ‘Other club amenities include a bar and lounge, meeting rooms, an indoor swimming pool, golf shop, men's and women's locker rooms with sauna, jacuzzis, massage rooms and four tennis courts.’
- ‘At the lodge, there are saunas, jacuzzis, a heated swimming pool and an outdoor hot-tub for a spot of gentle pampering.’
- ‘Facilities include a jacuzzi, sauna, spa room, two bars and, best of all, an indoor swimming pool that is heated to perfection.’
1960s named after Candido Jacuzzi (c1903–86), Italian-born American inventor.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips