Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A transmitter used for jamming signals.
- ‘These guys are real nasty jammers, they do gypsy reggae, Latino ska funk, you name it.’
- ‘And according to several news reports, those who are bothered by cell phone rudeness are increasingly turning to jammers - devices that prevent making and receiving cell phone calls.’
- ‘In fact, for the most part the bombers looked just alike, but instead of having the large heavy bombs loaded in the bomb bays, the radar countermeasure aircraft carried high voltage jammers.’
- ‘Pattaya International Jamming sessions during the weekend of May 16 & 17 drew unexpected large crowds, both patrons and jazz jammers.’
- ‘Furthermore, the enemy can defeat IA by destroying signal jammers or boosting his own signal to negate the signal (antijam).’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips