Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A tea perfumed with dried jasmine blossom.
- ‘Green tea, jasmine tea and chai may soothe the body, but try Chinese bamboo wind chimes for that friend who needs some peace of mind.’
- ‘All through the month, Lobby Lounge serves fresh-cut and fresh-made imperial Chinese tea featuring Dragon Well, King Kuan Ying, Oolong and jasmine tea.’
- ‘If you are looking for a place to wind down, you may enter the old-style tea house and enjoy a cup of jasmine tea.’
- ‘For a true Chinese feast, plan on cooking nine or 10 dishes (one dish for each guest is the rule), and serve green or jasmine tea.’
- ‘It has a full and bright scent, that doesn't smell over-oxidized, like so many jasmine teas on the market.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips