Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A light two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle formerly used in Ireland.
- ‘Too timid to try mountain-biking of a horse ride, I choose to walk through arched boughs as traditional jaunting cars - a first cousin to our jutkas - drawn by shaggy ponies, trot by.’
- ‘The tourist season is nearly upon us yet again and one local man, Arthur McGuigan, is already in full swing ferrying tourists around the Village in his charming jaunting car.’
- ‘A trip by jaunting car is an ideal way to experience some of the 25,000 acre Killarney National Park.’
- ‘Running since Victorian times, small horse carts called jaunting cars are a great way of viewing the National Park.’
- ‘The jaunting cars are the traditional horse & cart buggies used as a form of travel in Ireland before the invention of the automobile.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips