Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The provision of new opportunities for paid employment, especially for those who are unemployed.
- ‘They are not employed as part of a job creation scheme as some politicians and union leaders seem to think.’
- ‘While job creation is expected to be sluggish here, personal incomes are likely to rise.’
- ‘In any economic recovery, most of the job creation is done by small business.’
- ‘He visited the centre and told its counsellors about a job creation programme using Hopes.’
- ‘Florida is one of the fastest growing states in the US and a leader in job creation.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips