Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A deciding round in a show-jumping competition.
- ‘Out of the starting field, only six horse-and-rider combinations went clear in the first round to qualify for the jump-off.’
- ‘One penalty point separated gold medalists Germany from Switzerland in the equestrian team showjumping, while Brazil beat France in a jump-off for the bronze.’
- ‘In the jump-off, riders compete against the clock, as well as the course.’
- ‘From a starting line-up of 44, nine made it through to the jump-off.’
- ‘Six riders made it through to the timed jump-off to chase three tickets on offer to the Hickstead-staged final.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips