Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A structure of joined bars or logs for children to climb on.
- ‘It has a swing set, a jungle gym, a sand box, and a couple slides.’
- ‘In just a few minutes, I found myself looking up at a jungle gym in the middle of the playground Justin and I sometimes went to so we could talk and relax.’
- ‘A group of children played tag near the jungle gym.’
- ‘She climbed down the jungle gym and stood over her.’
- ‘The kid on the jungle gym had band-aids all over his face.’
1920s formerly a US trademark.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips