Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
1A hardy cabbage of a variety which produces erect stems with large leaves and no compact head.
- ‘Some vegetables in this category include cabbage, collards, kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, mustard greens, turnips and radishes.’
- ‘These include: sweet peas, French beans, runner beans, endive, kale, red cabbage, and ruby chard.’
- ‘Besides milk and milk products, excellent sources of calcium include calcium-fortified orange juice, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, kale and bok choy.’
- ‘I often harvest tomatoes into the second week of December, and sometimes hardy kale and cabbage through the winter.’
- ‘Dark green leaves such as kale, spinach and cabbage are among the richest sources.’
2North American informal, dated Money.cash, hard cash, ready money
Middle English northern English form of cole.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips