Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A diagram consisting of a rectangular array of squares each representing a different combination of the variables of a Boolean function.
- ‘For example, packages for bar charts, UML notation and even Karnaugh maps can be downloaded.’
- ‘Figure 3 presents completed Karnaugh maps of positive mother-child interactions for one average and one referred family.’
- ‘However, the Karnaugh map is faster and easier, especially if there are many logic reductions to do.’
- ‘The Karnaugh map for this or any logic function can be used to determine the transistor schematic.’
- ‘They may also be examined variable by variable: the disposition of the Karnaugh map makes it easy to do so.’
1950s named after Maurice Karnaugh (born 1924), American physicist.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips